Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a number of ways when you use the Services. This may include:
- Personal information: We collect personal information about you when you create an account on the Services, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Transaction information: When you use the Services to find and hire skilled tradespeople or find odd jobs, we collect information about the transaction, such as the type of work you are looking for and the location of the job.
- Device information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Services, such as the device’s IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Location information: We may collect information about your location when you use the Services through your device’s GPS function or your IP address.
- Other information: We may collect other information about you when you use the Services, such as your preferences and interests.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To provide the Services: We use your information to provide the Services you request, such as connecting you with skilled tradespeople or helping you find odd jobs in your area.
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience with the Services by showing you recommendations based on your interests.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to communicate with you about the Services, such as by sending you notifications or updates.
- To improve the Services: We may use your information to enhance the Services, such as by fixing bugs or adding new features.
- For research and development: We may use your information for research and development purposes, such as testing and improving the Services.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties when you have given us your consent to do so.
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us provide the Services, such as payment processors or hosting providers.
- For legal reasons: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe that doing so is required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In connection with a sale or merger: If we sell or merge with another company, we may share your information with the other company as part of the transaction.
You have the following choices with respect to your information:
- Opting out of email communications: You can opt-out of receiving emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send you.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on the Services.
- Deleting your account: You can delete your account by contacting us at [contact email]. Please note that deleting your account will result in the deletion of your personal information and the deactivation of your account.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures may include implementing physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to protect your information. We also use secure servers and encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted to us.
However, no internet-based service is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. You must protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and device. Be sure to log out of your account when using a shared device.
If you have any concerns about the security of your information, please contact us at [email protected]
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Effective Date: 20/12/2022